The Quiet Infiltration
So here we are headed for Fall and Winter. After a nice long summer, hunting season is around the corner. The herd of whitetails is fantastic and we are ready to whack’em and stack’em. With ten tags to fill, it will be a busy season. The weather is not good and it’s time to get back to the business of Patriotism. As our country trugs along under the worst presidential administration in our nations history, there may be some things written in the past that could help all of understand what the hell is really going on.
With that said, let’s look at a part of our Congressional record from 1963. Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963 Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 . Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
In the 1950’s, the Communists knew they could not defeat the United States in a war scenario, so they developed 45 goals for which they would infiltrate America and turn it into a Socialist/Communist shithole that they desired. I will present all 45 goals, while commenting on the most obvious. This may come as a shock to some, but some of this has come true today. These goals are over 50 years old, you decide what is happening.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
(#3) It is well documented over the course of the Cold War that this was not going to happen militarily. The Communist agenda affectively changed this goal to attempt to disarm the American people. Gun control being the biggest weapon, it has been losing, which will help in the long run. However, after Hurricane Katrina, I trust no one in government to abide by our Constitutional rights when things go terribly bad.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N
(#6 and #7) The U.S. provides aid to over 100 countries on this planet, including Russia and China. The American people should be outraged by this, but it’s little known. China has since become a member of the U.N. Can you see how your tax payments are being used against you and I and what we stand for?
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths
We are not halfway through this yet and you can see for yourself what is really happening in our own country. I will concentrate on #13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. How many of you remember saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school? I do! But that is all but gone in our schools today. What a shame. HMMM!
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights
#15 and #16 are very interesting. I will not claim that one party or the other has been taken over, but both have surely been infiltrated by Socialists. It is known that the Democrats have 68 admitted Socialists in Washington D.C. right now. There is no admissions by Republicans, but I’m sure they exist. Our courts are what I’m most concerned with. #16 has and is happening in our country, are our courts in many cases following the Communist agenda?
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks
18. Gain control of all student newspapers
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions
Now we are headed into an area we all know about, our poor education system. If there are any questions as to why it is poor, and if it will ever get fixed, you may have just gotten your answer. Remember the student riots against the Vietnam War, specifically Kent State? How about our Liberal Left Wing media? Is there any question as to where they stand and what the goal is.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV
How often have we talked about the breakdown of morality in our country? Our Great Grandparents would roll over in their grave if they could see what’s on our TV screens each day. Our nation has changed a great deal in 50 years, at this point it’s becoming clear as to why it may have been happening. It continues today, and we are only a little over halfway through with the Communist agenda.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
So there you have it. The 45 goals of Communism, written over 50 years ago. There have been some failures, but there have been many of these goals that have been achieved. Our governments are a corrupt group of thieves. They are the problem, not the solution to any of the problems we face today. This is part of the Congressional record in 1963, it is not a conspiracy theory. Anyone who cannot see what is going on, and what the future may hold, is blind to the reality of our world. Maybe it’s time to act upon the words of this great Patriot and former President of the United States.
“The right of revolution is an inherent one. When people are oppressed by their government, it is a natural right they enjoy to relieve themselves of oppression, if they are strong enough, whether by withdrawal from it, or by overthrowing it and substituting a government more acceptable.” Ulysses S. Grant (Memoirs 1885)